If you have recently left your gym but have not yet updated the facility linked to your account, you may notice a few issues in your app, such as:
- Recent workouts not shown
- Me tab is blank
- "Invalid credentials" when attempting to log back in
This means that your account may have been temporarily deactivated.
All of your hard-earned status and workout history are safe, but you will need to contact Support to have your account reactivated. Please do not create a new account.
- If you have joined a new gym, please ask your club staff for their facility code and have this ready before reaching out.
- If you are going to use independently, our team is happy to provide a regional code for you.
- Once reactivated, all workouts that were uploaded while your account was inactive should reach you within the next 24 hours.
- Additionally, you may need to sign out of the app via settings and sign back in to regain full access to the app.
Not sure how to reach us? Try the chat feature on the bottom-right of this page!