MZ-Maps is available to Myzone Premium subscribers. This feature integrates your phone's GPS to chart your effort level along your route.
Before you begin: Location access required to use the phone's GPS and MZ-Maps.
To use MZ-Maps:
- Open the Myzone App and tapp My Tile
- Tap Launch Maps. It will take a moment to find your location. If you haven't already granted Myzone app location access, the app will send you a prompt.
3. Change to full screen mode by clicking the button in the bottom right hand corner of the map. Tap this same button to exit full screen mode.
4. To stop viewing the map and keep tracking, or to turn off GPS, click the red x.
5. Want to add more distance? Re-launch MZ-Maps within 10 minutes to include it in the same workout.