Follow these steps to add pre-recorded video content from Vimeo links for your MZ-Club library. A Pro Plan or higher is required.
Copy your Vimeo Link:
- Log in to your Vimeo account.
- Open the video and access "Advanced settings" in "Settings."
- In the "Distribution" tab
- Choose to play the video and copy the HLS link.
Upload the Vimeo link on Myzone owner portal:
- Log into your Admin Portal, select "Classes," "Class Schedule," and "Upload Video."
- Create a package: you must create a package before you can upload individual vidios. Click the + and enter a package name. Once you create a package, you will get a space to load individual videos.
- Name your class. This will be the name displayed in the app.
- Add a description to dispaly when they tap the info button.
- Paste the copied Vimeo HLS link and specify the video duration in seconds.
- Add a thumbnail URL if you would like to include an image to represent your class.
- Add the duration in seconds: you must include this to save the class.
- Click the + to save these details.
Categorize the video for your On Demand Libary
Click the edit button and select the workout categories it fits in. You may choose more than one.
If you need to make future changes, click the edit button.