Follow these steps to add a class from your MZ-On Demand library to your Booking Diary:
1. Log into your Admin Portal, Click "Classes," then "Class Schedules."
2. Click Online or Other.
3. Click Pre-recorded video on the "Class Type" dropdown.
4. Your On-Demand classes turn into "Together" content when you use them as live classes. All classes will be labeled as MZ-Together when you view the "Pre-recorded Video" dropdown. Click here to select a class.
5. If you would like to align your video content with a Zone Match class, select that from the Class dropdown. You should build the Zone Match class first, then record the class teaching to the zones prior to selecting this. It is fine to leave this section blank.
6. The class name and duration auto-fill based on the original class specifications.
7. Next, select the day(s) on which the class will run. Classes that run on multiple days at the same time can be added in one step. If it will play at different times, you need to enter each instance individually. For example, if the class runs at 10:00 AM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can add all three days to your schedule at once. If it runs on Monday at 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM, you will repeat the process.
8. Click the + to add the time instance and the checkmark to save it to your calendar.
9. From the calendar, click the settings icon. In the details section, check "Allow Bookings."
10. Scroll down to click the checkmark to save.
11. You can now view your class in the Booking Diary tab. It will also be available for members to book in the app under Classes>Online.