Challenges are a fun way to engage in a little friendly competition among connections! You must be socially connected to a Mover first before you can invite them to your challenge.
- Open your Myzone App and tap on Challenges on the quick navigation menu at the bottom.
- Select the "+" icon located in the top right-hand corner to begin creating your challenge.
- Choose your challenge template from the following options:
- Individual - Each participant competes against each other for a spot at the top of the leaderboard.
- Team - You will organize your connection into teams. Team challenges are scored by the average MEP score of each team.
Fill in your challenge details then select 'Next'.
- Select the connections you would like to invite to your challenge or choose a group filter. Connections that you choose to participate in the challenge will have a checkmark next to their profile.
- Select 'Done' in the upper right-hand corner to send the challenge to your connections.
- Your connections will receive an inbox notification asking them to accept the challenge invite.
Viewing the Challenge Leaderboard
Once the challenge begins, you can view the leaderboard and send MZ-Chat messages to participants straight from the app.
- Tap the Challenge icon on the quick navigation menu at the bottom of the screen to view your challenges.
- At a glance, you can see where you rank in the challenge. You can also see zones included and the challenge end date, or the point goal that you are racing toward.
- Once you tap on the challenge, the leaderboard will display - ranking from highest MEPs to lowest MEPs.