- Before you put your Myzone belt, moisten the black sensor pads on the inside of the red strap. Doing this will initiate an HR signal connection quicker.
- Be sure the black sensor pads have direct skin contact.
- Snap the black module onto the red strap.
- Un-hook the strap and place the belt around your body then re-hook the belt together.
- The black module should be positioned in front of your body just over your sternum.
- Tighten the red strap so that the strap is fit snug around your body.
If you are having trouble connecting your belt, check out this article on Belt Troubleshooting.