- Before you put your Myzone belt on, moisten the black sensor pads on the inside of the red strap. This speeds up activation.
- Snap the black module onto the red strap.
- Un-hook the strap and place the belt around your body then hook it together.
- Be sure the black sensor pads have direct skin contact.
- Position the belt so the module is just beneath your sternum. Some people also find better connection with the module placed left-of-center.
- Tighten the red strap so that it fits comfortably snug.
If you are having trouble activating your belt, check out this article on Belt Troubleshooting.