Having trouble pairing your Myzone belt to the app? Below are some tips to help you connect your Myzone belt with your Android.
Check Your Phone and App Settings
- Try signing out of the MYZONE app and then signing back in. Go to your settings menu from the home page and scroll down to sign out. Log back in with your email address and MYZONE password, then put on your Myzone belt and try to connect
- Try rebooting your phone before you launch the MYZONE app, then put on your belt.
- Uninstall your Myzone app completely and then reinstall. Sign in and connect your belt.
- Ensure that the SN number found on the back of the black module matches correctly in your Myzone profile.
Check Your Myzone Belt
Ensure you belt is being worn correctly and the serial number matches the one entered in your profile. Below are a few articles that might assist:
Troubleshooting Android Phone
Android Phones running software 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth LE 4.0 or higher
- Put your belt on and make sure you hear the single beep (MZ-3) to ensure the belt is on and transmitting your live HR.
- Turn off your phone’s Bluetooth, then turn it back on.
- If your live HR% does then not automatically appear on the workout tile in the Myzone app, sign out of the Myzone app, then log back in with your email address and password.
- If you are still not seeing your live HR% on the workout tile, reboot your phone.
- Certain Android phone models require Location Services to be turned ‘On’ and set to High Accuracy mode before it will search for the belt (the exact setting name will vary between Android models and OS versions, your phone may instead list it as “Improve Accuracy” or “Bluetooth Scanning”.
- If none of the prior steps have worked, try uninstalling the Myzone app and re-installing it via the Google Play Store.
If you are still unable to connect please contact Myzone Support by submitting a case ticket at https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and please share the steps you tried above with the agent.