Having trouble pairing your Myzone belt to the app? Below are some tips to help you connect your Myzone belt with your Android.
Check Your Myzone Belt and Belt Settings
1. Make sure your belt is being worn correctly and the serial number matches the one entered in your profile. To check your serial belt ID# matches correctly in your profile, look on the back of the black module.
In the Myzone app, access Settings (cog in the upper left-hand corner), then select 'My Profile.' Confirm the belt ID field matches exactly what is listed on the back of your black module.
1. Open your phone’s general Settings.
2. Select Apps & Notifications
3. Find Myzone from the list of Apps
4. Once inside Myzone, switch on Bluetooth Sharing and Location Sharing (all the time)
5. Navigate back to the Myzone app and click on your Workout Tile. Your live tile will display if you are wearing your Myzone belt and it is reading your HR.
Troubleshooting Android Phone
Android Phones running software 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth LE 4.0 or higher
- Put your belt on and make sure you hear the single beep (MZ-3) to ensure the belt is on and transmitting your live HR.
- Turn off your phone’s Bluetooth, then turn it back on.
- If your live HR% does then not automatically appear on the workout tile in the Myzone app, sign out of the Myzone app, then log back in with your email address and password.
- If you are still not seeing your live HR% on the workout tile, reboot your phone.
- Certain Android phone models require Location Services to be turned ‘On’ and set to High Accuracy mode before it will search for the belt (the exact setting name will vary between Android models and OS versions, your phone may instead list it as “Improve Accuracy” or “Bluetooth Scanning”.
- If none of the prior steps have worked, try uninstalling the Myzone app and re-installing it via the Google Play Store.
If you are still unable to connect please contact Myzone Support by submitting a case ticket at https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and please share the steps you tried above with the agent.