Please note that to use Myzone, your phone needs to run Bluetooth LE and be on Android 5 or higher.
Also, your app won't be able to find your belt unless it is activated.
Check Your Myzone Belt and Belt Settings
1. Make sure your belt is being worn correctly and the serial number matches the one entered in your profile. To check your serial belt ID# matches correctly in your profile, look on the back of the black module.
In the Myzone app, access Settings (cog in the upper left-hand corner), then select 'My Profile.' Confirm the belt ID field matches exactly what is listed on the back of your black module.
Also, please close any fitness tracking apps with Bluetooth connection that could interfere. Bluetooth is a one-to-one connection, so running another app that the belt can talk to will cause problems while trying to connect the belt to Myzone. For AndroidPlease follow these steps, in this order:
1: Open your phone’s general Settings.
2: Select Apps & Notifications
3: Select Myzone from the list of Apps
4: Switch on Bluetooth Sharing and Location Sharing (*this needs to be on at all times)
5: Put your belt on; wet the black sensors on the strap to ensure it activates quickly.
6: Navigate back to the Myzone app and click on your Workout Tile to view your belt in live-stream. Next, open the Bluetooth Menu in your phone's settings and locate the Myzone device (it should say Myzone followed by your Belt ID/SN#). It should not be connected/paired here.
Note: Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitors do not actually pair with other Bluetooth devices. Pairing is intended for two-way communication between devices. Most Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitors (including Myzone) transmit a one-way HR signal over Bluetooth. Android devices normally reject attempts to pair with a heart rate monitor over Bluetooth, as that is not actually how the belt communicates with the Myzone app. If the device is listed as connected/paired, or if you have attempted to pair and gotten a "rejected" message, please cycle the Bluetooth off/on. Navigate back to the Myzone app and click on your Workout Tile.
Android Phones running software 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth LE 4.0 or higher
Certain Android phone models may need to have their Bluetooth scanning mode set to "High Accuracy" in order to communicate with the belt. If you're using an Android phone and the above steps do not help:
1. Open the phone's Settings app and select "Location">Turn Location services on.
2. Confirm that "High Accuracy", "Improve Accuracy", or "Bluetooth Scanning" is turned on (the exact name will vary between phone models and Android OS versions).
3. Reboot your phone
4. Put your belt on (add moisture to ensure prompt activation)
5. Launch the Myzone app
6. If none of the prior steps have worked, try uninstalling the Myzone app and re-installing it via the Google Play Store.
If you are still unable to connect please contact Myzone Support by submitting a case ticket at https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and please share the steps you tried above with the agent.