Having trouble pairing your Myzone belt to the app? Below are some tips to help you connect your Myzone belt with your iPhone.
Check Your Myzone Belt and Belt Settings
1. Make sure your belt is being worn correctly and the serial number matches the one entered in your profile. To check your serial belt ID# matches correctly in your profile, look on the back of the black module.
In the Myzone app, access Settings (cog in the upper left-hand corner), then select 'My Profile.' Confirm the belt ID field matches exactly what is listed on the back of your black module.
Turn On Bluetooth Permissions
Due to the recent iOS 13 update with Apple (applies to versions 6+ and above), Bluetooth sharing settings have changed for individual apps including the Myzone app. For the Myzone app to connect to your Myzone belt properly, you will now need to allow your phone to share Bluetooth data with the Myzone app. Please complete the below steps to edit your Bluetooth Permissions:
1. Open your phone's general settings
2. Once in settings, scroll down until you see the Myzone app. Select Myzone.
3. Switch 'ON' Bluetooth Sharing. (All the time)
4. Navigate back to the Myzone app and click on your Workout tile.
If you are still experiencing trouble after the above steps, please try the below steps:
iPhones 5 or higher
1. Put your belt on and make sure you hear the single beep (MZ-3) to ensure the belt is on and transmitting your live HR
2. Turn off your phone’s Bluetooth, then turn it back on.
- Your Myzone Belt should NOT be paired with your phone. If you do see that the belt is listed as "Connected", unpair the belt first, then turn off Bluetooth before turning it Bluetooth back on. Go back to the Myzone app and the pairing will occur here.
3. If Myzone appears under "available devices”, open the app and see if your belt appears under the workout tile, but if not, go back to the Bluetooth settings and click the "i" next to it to "forget the device" and reboot the phone, then open the app back up and go to the workout tile (close out of the Myzone app for the "i" to appear).
4. If your live HR% does then not automatically appear on the workout tile in the Myzone app, sign out of the Myzone app, then log back in with your email address and password.
5. If you are still not seeing your live HR% on the workout tile, reboot your phone.
6. If none of the prior steps have worked, try uninstalling the Myzone app and re-installing it via the App store.
If you are still unable to connect please contact Myzone Support by submitting a case ticket at https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and please share the steps you tried above with the agent.