Your belt must be activated to display on the My Tile screen of the app. Always wet the black sensors on the back of the chest strap to speed connection.
Your phone must be an iPhone 5 or higher and run on iOS 12 or higher.
Check Your Myzone Account Settings
1. Ensure the device ID in your profile matches the one on the back of your module.
To check this from the Myzone app, click the menu icon in the upper right corner, then select 'Devices.' Tap Paired Myzone to view the ID attached to your account. If you do need to edit, click remove. Tap the + icon to add the correct device ID from the back of your module.
Turn On Bluetooth Permissions
For iPhones running iOS 13 or higher, please complete these steps to edit your Bluetooth Permissions:
1. Open your phone's general settings
2. Scroll down until you see the Myzone app. Select Myzone.
3. Slide Bluetooth Sharing ON. This needs to be enabled at all times.
4. Navigate back to the Myzone app and click on My Tile.
If you are still experiencing trouble:
1. Put your device on (listen for a single beep to confirm it has activated if you have an MZ-3 or Switch). Wet the sensors on the back of the strap to ensure it activates quickly.
2. Log out of your Myzone account.
2. Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off, then turn it back on.
3. If Myzone appears under "available devices” and your tile still does not display in the app, first close out the Myzone app. Next, return to Bluetooth settings and click the "i" next to Myzone, then, "forget device." Reboot the phone, open the app, log in and tap My Tile.
5. If none of the prior steps have worked, please uninstall and re-install the Myzone app.
If you are still unable to connect, please contact Myzone Support by tapping help on the app or via the https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.