Please note your phone must run iOS 12 or higher (iPhone 6 or higher) to support the Myzone app.
Check Your Myzone Account Settings
1. Ensure the belt ID entered in your profile matches the one on the back of your module.
To check this from the Myzone app, click Settings (cog in the upper left-hand corner), then select 'My Profile.' Edit by tapping the Belt ID field and typing in the correct number--be sure to save changes!
Turn On Bluetooth Permissions
For iPhones running iOS 13 or higher, please complete these steps to edit your Bluetooth Permissions:
1. Open your phone's general settings
2. Scroll down until you see the Myzone app. Select Myzone.
3. Switch Bluetooth Sharing ON. This needs to be enabled at all times.
4. Navigate back to the Myzone app and click on your Workout tile.
If you are still experiencing trouble:
1. Put your belt on and make sure you hear the single beep (MZ-3 and Switch only) to ensure the belt has activated. Wet the sensors on the back of the strap to increase conductivity.
2. Turn off your phone’s Bluetooth, then turn it back on.
- Your Myzone Belt should NOT be paired with your phone. If you do see that the belt is listed as "Connected", unpair the belt first, then turn off Bluetooth before turning it Bluetooth back on. Go back to the Myzone app and the pairing will occur here.
3. If Myzone appears under "available devices”, and your tile does not appear in the app, first close out the Myzone app. Next, return to Bluetooth settings and click the "i" next to Myzone, then,"forget device." Reboot the phone, open the app and go to the workout tile.
4. If your live HR% does appear, sign out of the Myzone app, then log back in.
5. If none of the prior steps have worked, please uninstall and re-install the Myzone app.
If you are still unable to connect please contact Myzone Support by tapping help on the app or via the https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. Please share the steps you tried above with the agent.