If you run your Myzone software on a Mini-PC, Remote Access allows you to control it with your smartphone, tablet or desktop via an IP address. This convenient way to control your software will make it easier for club staff to use timers, load classes, and check members into class. Let's get started!
1. Tap anywhere on the Myzone software to access the main menu. Scroll to the bottom and tap Unlock Admin. Type in the admin password (owner), then tap Settings.
2. Tap on Remote Access, then check the boxes for Remote and Show Remote URL.
3. Connect the phone/table that you would like to use for remote connection to the same WIFI network that Myzone PC uses.
4. In the Myzone app, tap on the side menu, then tap on Devices. Then tap on Console Remote.
NOTE: Your console must be named in the Myzone software to use Remote Access from your Myzone app. Name your console under Settings>Console Name.
5. It will list the consoles at your facility. Tap Connect. You will be routed to a web browser on your mobile device.
6. Your device will route you directly to your Myzone console's IP address where you will be prompted to type in the admin password to the software.
7. Once logged in, tap the 3 white lines in the upper left corner to open the main menu of the software and navigate remotely.
TIP: Save that handy wireless keyboard! Be sure to switch it off and stow it away in a safe place to use as a backup. Because remote access relies on an internet connection, you will need your keyboard if you ever need to reconnect your Myzone PC to your WiFi network.
If you are unable to connect via the console remote menu in the app or directly via the URL please reconfirm that the phone/tablet that you would like to use for remote connection to the same WIFI network that Myzone PC uses. Then check the the below network settings.
1. Local firewalls must allow ports 80 and 443 for outbound internet traffic.
2. Port 8080 needs to be open for internal (LAN) traffic (but not for internet traffic) to allow easy control/
management of the Myzone software.
3. To be able to manage the software through the Myzone app, Port 11011 needs to be open for internal UDP traffic
(not for internet traffic.)