1) Charge the MZ3 and Switch using the USB cable provided. Charge via a computer USB port or wall outlet using a standard 5 Volt USB adapter (not included). Do not charge with a higher-voltage adapter as this could damage your module.
- Only charge once you receive your low battery notification. On the Switch, the LED light will flash orange when you are below 30% once you activate it.
- For the MZ-3, MZ-1 and Switch, you will receive a pop-up notification in the app when you are below 20%.
- You can always view your battery life on the Workout Screen of the app, even if your belt is not connected.
- Only charge your module for 1-2 hours (or until the charge indicator turns from flashing red to solid green). Overcharging the module can damage it.
3) Keep the Module and the Strap separated when not in use. If left snapped into the strap, the module can activate, resulting in phantom workouts and battery drain.
4) Store the module in a cool, dark, dry, and non-conductive place.
5) Keep the metal snaps free of salt build-up. They can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.
6) Wash the straps on gentle cycle in cold water only. We recommend handwashing for longevity. Always remove the black module before washing the strap. Do not put your strap in the dryer.
Below is a quick video that goes over best care practices for your belt.