To preserve battery health, please only charge when necessary.
- When you receive the low battery notification at 20%, it is time to charge. Your MZ-Switch LED will flash orange at 30% and red at 20% upon activating.
- Attach the USB cable provided in your device’s box to your module’s right side snap.
- Plug USB cable into a computer USB port. Because voltages vary across continents, we recommend a computer USB port over a wall outlet. A standard 5V USB adaptor may be used for the MZ-Switch, but please be aware anything stronger may damage the device.
- Charge until the indicator light goes from flashing red to green. This should take 1-2 hours maximum. Please be mindful not to overcharge.
- ALWAYS SEPARATE the module from the strap after each use and store in a cool, dark, and non-conductive place to prevent excess battery drain and accidental activations.
- NEW MZ-SWITCHES come in shipping mode and may appear unresponsive out of the box. Please press and hold the button for 5 seconds to activate for use and charge per instructions above.
Check out these articles for more information: