Are you a club operator at your facility looking to kick up member engagement? Try a member challenge! Member Challenges allow you to pit users against each other and gunning for the most MEPs in the facility. They are easy to create, just follow the below steps and head to your Myzone Account page to create, www.myzonemoves.com
Setting Up Your Challenge
Step 1: Log into your Myzone account at www.myzonemoves.com from a web browser and navigate to your admin portal. Click on Challenges.
Step 2: Click on the green plus sign to create a new challenge then confirm that the template is bolded as "Members." NOTE: if you have created a group within your Myzone Users and wish to only send to that specific group, under "My Groups" select the group you wish to only invite.
Step 3: Fill out the details of your member challenge.
- - Name your challenge and provide details of the challenge within comments.
- - Select a date range using the calendar icons (most common option and this is easier to control as a club operator because everyone starts and ends on the same date).
- - OR you can end on a MEPs target (less common, this allows you to start all members on the same date, but whoever reaches the MEPs target you have specified ends the challenge completely. The end of this challenge is determined by how engaged your members are throughout the challenge).
- - Determine which zones you want to accept for the challenge.
- - Determine whether you would like to accept the invitation on behalf of your members or allow your members to choose to accept to participate. Resulting in not checking the box requires your members to "accept" the invitation via their app or email in order to confirm participating in the challenge. The choice is yours!
Step 4: Once you have detailed your member challenge, click the green checkmark to save and send the challenge out. Once you click the green checkmark, the challenge is live and members can begin accepting the invitation to participate.
During the Challenge
As your members battle it out with each other for MEPs, you will be able to check on the challenge leaderboard straight from your admin portal and stay engaged. Navigate back to challenges from your admin portal, then click on the menu attached to your challenge. It will break down the current MEPs leaderboard. We encourage you to send email updates to your challenge participants by clicking on the envelope next to your leaderboard breakdown for continued engagement through the duration of the challenge!