Are you interested in adding some personal club flare to your Myzone software display or looking to promote a local buisness in your area? Start adding advertisements that will display on all TV screens around your facility. Be sure to check out already formatted Myzone TV Advertisements in your Marketing Portal under Videos, TV Slides similar to the ones attached at the bottom of this article.
NOTE: To successfully perform the below steps, you must have the owner's portal attached to your Myzone account. If you do not have this menu, please inquire with your Myzone Account Manager or a member of your facility who has the owner's admin portal.
Step 1: Log into your Myzone account from a web browser, then click on Facility Profile.
Step 2: Click on Advertisements in Software.
Step 3: You have the option of adding up to 10 advertisements for your club display. Select the Upload Image icon to begin uploading an advertisement from your desktop.
Step 4: Select how you want your club advertisement to be displayed in the software from the options below. NOTE: Images must be uploaded as .JPEG files and formated to 1280x720px for optimal display on your software.
- Fit to width
- Fit to height
- Advertisement on white/black background
When finished, confirm the upload by clicking the green thumbs up.
TIP: To confirm your images have been uploaded successfully, try refreshing the web browser!
Simply hover your mouse over one of the thumbnail advertisement icons and select the trash can to delete.
Software Settings To Show Advertisements
Now that you have uploaded some advertisements in your Admin Portal, let's be sure they are showing on your software. Below are the steps to ensure the proper settings are enabled in your software:
Step 1: Click on the Myzone logo to access your Main Menu, click Unlock Admin, and type in your adminstrative password.
Step 2: Click on Settings.
Step 3: Click on Advertising Space.
Step 4: Click on Show Ads - green circle will be present if the feature is enabled and turned "on."
NOTE: Advertisements uploaded on your Admin Portal can take up to 60 minutes to reflect in the software unless the software is manually forced to update.
Advertisement Display Options
1. Video in Ad Rotation - allows you to add Myzone Promo video(s) in your advertisement rotation.
2. Show Ads With Tiles - allows you to display advertisements while live Myzone tiles are on the screen. Advertisements will be displayed in the upper left corner of your TV display while the tiles wrap around the advertisements if this is enabled.
3. Ad Duration - allows you to determine how long you want to display the advertisements on the TV screen for, in seconds. Similar to a computer screen saver.
4. Leaderboard in Ad Rotation - allows you to display your monthly member MEPs leaderboard within the advertisement rotation.