If your Myzone belt will not activate or is not staying connected, please try the troubleshooting steps below. Please note that if your belt activates but is not connecting to the app, you will need to specifically troubleshoot the app connection. Here are guides for iPhone and Android:
1. Moisten the black sensors on the inside of the red strap.
2. Ensure the strap is worn comfortably snug and has direct skin contact.
3. Salt build-up impedes connection; please be sure the strap is regularly cleaned. You can also clean around the snaps of both the module and the strap with a Qtip and rubbing alcohol.
4. Rotate the red strap so that the black module is positioned to the left or on your back.
5. Try the module on a diﬀerent red strap to determine the faulty component – the module or the strap.
6. Make sure your module has adequate battery life. You will receive a pop-up notification in the app when it dips below 20% (please enable notifications for Myzone to access this feature). You can also always check your charge level on the Workout screen of the app. No need to connect your belt--the app saves the battery life percentage from the last time your belt was synced.
- MZ-3's come with a charging cable in the box. Snap it into your module and plug into a computer USB or 5v wall charger. Higher voltage will damage your module--when in doubt, use a computer USB!
- When you charge your module, the blinking red light means it's charging and a solid green light indicates it is fully charged.
- MZ-1's come with a replaceable coin battery. Twist the battery cover off the back (a coin, incidentally, works great for this!) and pop in a new battery. These are not sold by Myzone. Please purchase separately from any convenience store.
If trouble persists, please submit a ticket to our support team via the Help Bot by tapping Help on the app. If your belt is under warranty, they will assist with replacement.