Having trouble connecting to your Myzone belt? Below are the Top 5 most common troubleshooting steps that will help you troubleshoot your Myzone belt:
1. Make sure your module is charged - Blinking red light means it's charging and solid green light means it's fully charged. **
**note: module lights are only applicable for MZ-3.
2. Wet the black sensors on the inside of the red strap. This helps with conductivity and helps the module find your heart rate a bit quicker. Also, make sure the black sensors are making direct skin contact.
3. Make sure the red strap is fit snug and not loose on your body.
4. Try rotating the strap so that the module is positioned a bit to the left or even on the back. Sometimes not everyone's sweet spot is in the middle on their sternum.
5. Try the module on a diﬀerent red strap (one that works or a new one from your club’s inventory) or try the module on someone else. Doing this allows you to determine which component of the belt is faulty – the module or red strap.
If you are still having trouble with your Myzone belt, please contact Myzone Technical Support by submitting a case ticket at https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com and notify the support agent which steps you have tried above. They will be able to provide next steps on either a warranty replacement or continue troubelshooting with you.