If your Myzone belt will not activate, or is not staying connected, please try the troubleshooting steps below. Please note that if your belt activates but is not connecting to the app, you will need to specifically troubleshoot the app connection. Here are guides for iPhone and Android:
1. Moisten the black sensors on the inside of the red strap.
2. Ensure the strap is worn comfortably snug and has direct skin contact.
3. Salt build-up impedes connection; please be sure the strap is regularly cleaned. You can also clean around the snaps of both the module and the strap with a Qtip and rubbing alcohol.
4. Rotate the red strap so that the black module is positioned to the left or on your back.
5. Try the module on a diﬀerent red strap. This determines which component of the belt is faulty – the module or the red strap.
6. Make sure your module is adequately charged - if it is below 20%, please charge your battery. You will receive a pop-up notification in the app when it dips below 20% (please enable notifications for Myzone to access this feature). You can also always check your charge level on the Workout screen of the app. No need to connect your belt--the app saves the battery life percentage from the last time your belt was synced.
**When you charge your module, the blinking red light means it's charging and a solid green light indicates it is fully charged. **
**NOTE: module lights are only applicable for MZ-3.
If trouble persists, please submit a ticket to our support team via the Help Bot. If your belt is under warranty, they will assist with replacement.