1. How are MEPs calculated in a facility vs. facility challenge?
Average facility MEPs are based off users that earn at least 100 MEPs or more. Meaning, if users do not earn at least 100 MEPs during the challenge, their MEPs will not be part of the facility MEP average score.
2. After I enroll my facility in the challenge, do my members need to do anything?
Unless you were the facility that created the challenge and opted to accept the invite on behalf of your members, your members will receive a challenge notification (via email and push app notification). They will need to accept the challenge in order to participate.
3. Can I add more members to the challenge after the challenge has started?
Yes - simply go into your challenge leaderboard accessible from your admin portal and scroll to the bottom of the leaderabord. Click the green plus sign to add your member. You can only add members to the challenge that are under your facility code, not the other facilties.
4. Once I create the challenge, can I add another facility after the challenge has been created?
No - once you create a facility vs. facility challenge, the facilities are locked in for that challenge. If a facility would like to join the challenge after you have created it, they will not be able to join the challenge unless you delete the old challenge and recreate it with the correct facilties invited.
5. Why are none of my members' MEPs counting towards our facility challenge?
As a club operator, double check to make sure you have enrolled your facility into the challenge. Navigate to your challenges section in your admin portal, open the challenge leaderboard then click on the green check mark to enroll your facility in the challenge.
6. How will my members receive the challenge invite?
As soon as you have enrolled your facility in the challenge, your members will receive a challenge invitation via e-mail as well as app notification. Best practice will be for your members to accept the invite through their Myzone app. Challenge invites will come through as notifications found in your inbox. If they are having trouble, please direct them to log into their Myzone account on a desktop. Any additional assistance, please contact Myzone Technical Support at email@example.com.
7. As a club operator, I see the challenge leaderboards on the backend through my portal - what is the difference between all the leaderboards?
To view the challenge leaderboards, first access the challenge through your admin portal. Open the challenge leaderboard and you will see 3 leaderboards.
1. Your member leaderboard - members at your facility
2. Overall member leaderboard - all members in the challenge (your facility and other facility)
3. Challenging facility leaderboard - members from challenging facility