1. How are MEPs calculated in a facility vs. facility challenge?
Clubs are ranked by average MEPs, so clubs of all sizes can challenge each other. Movers will only be included in the average if they earn 100 MEPs or more.
2. Will my members receive a challenge invitation?
Yes - once you accept the challenge your members will receive invitations via e-mail and the app.
3. Can I add more members to the challenge after the challenge has started?
Yes, just follow these three easy steps:
1. Select Challenges in the Owner Portal and open the leaderboard
2. Scroll to the bottom of the leaderboard
3. Click the sign to add your member. Remember you can only add members registered to your facility code.
4. Once I create the challenge, can I add another facility after the challenge has been created?
Unfortunately, once you create a challenge, there’s no going back. If a gym would like to join the challenge after you have created it, you’ll need to delete it and recreate a new one with the new facilities included.
5. Why are none of my members' MEPs counting towards our facility challenge?
Double-check that you have accepted your facility into the challenge by following these steps:
- Select Challenges in the Owner Portal
- Open the challenge leaderboard
- Click on the green checkmark to enroll your facility in the challenge
6. What do the different leaderboards on the Owner Page represent?
1. Your member leaderboard - your squad only (members at your facility)
2. Overall member leaderboard - everyone involved in the challenge (all facilities)
3. Challenging facility leaderboard - your challengers (members from challenging facility)
7. What do Movers see on their Challenge Page?
Movers who are part of the challenge will see their MEPs, their facility's leaderboard, and the leaderboards from the other facility. This is displayed in the Challenge section of the Myzone app.