An Inter-Group Challenge allows you to create facility member groups and pit them against each other. Groups will be ranked based on their average score across all members. In order to create an inter-group challenge, you will need to first create your groups through your Admin Portal.
Create Member Groups
First, you will need to create member groups within your facility list. This article will explain how to create groups first before creating your inter-group challenge.
Creating Your Challenge
Step 1: Log into your Myzone account at www.myzonemoves.com from a web browser and navigate to your admin portal. Click on Challenges.
Step 2: Click on the green plus sign to create a new challenge then confirm that the template is bolded as "Inter-Group", then select the groups you want to participate in the challenge.
Step 3: Fill out the details of your challenge.
- - Name your challenge and provide details of the challenge within comments.
- - Select a date range using the calendar icons (most common option and this is easier to control as a club operator because everyone starts and ends on the same date).
- - OR you can end on a MEPs target (less common, this allows you to start all members on the same date, but whoever reaches the MEPs target you have specified ends the challenge completely. The end of this challenge is determined by how engaged your members are throughout the challenge).
- - Determine which zones you want to accept for the challenge.
- - Determine whether you would like to accept the invitation on behalf for your members or allow your members to choose to accept to participate. Resulting in not checking box requires your members to "accept" the invitation via their app or email in order to confirm participating in the challenge. The choice is yours!
Step 4: Once you have detailed your inter-group challenge, click the green check markto save and send the challenge out. Once you click the green checkmark, the challenge is live and members can begin accepting the invitation to participate.
NOTE: Once the challenge has been created, any latecomers will not be able to join the challenge. You will need to re-create the challenge if latecomers would like to participate.
During The Challenge
As your members battle it out with each other for MEPs, you will be able to check on the challenge leaderboard straight from your admin portal and stay engaged. Navigate back to challenges from your admin portal, then click on the menu attached to your challenge. It will break down the current MEPs leaderboard. We encourage you to send email updates to your challenge participants by clicking on the envelope next to your leaderboard breakdown for continued engagement through the duration of the challenge!
For more information on this type of challenge, check out the article Inter-Group Challenge: FAQ's