Do you currently utilize membership cards to scan members into the facility? Recently, Myzone has released the ability for members to scan a barcode straight from their Myzone app in order to enter the facility making it super easy for users to gain access to the facility while keeping things frictionless.
Why Should I Use This?
- Save money on plastic membership cards
- Save the environment from plastic
- It’s frictionless - you might forget your membership card but not your phone!
- Enhances overall user experience encompassing everything you need in one app
- Easy transition for members who do not have a Myzone belt to start engaging with the app
How Do I Set It Up?
Open your Myzone app and access Settings in the upper left corner.
Select My Profile, then scroll down to Membership Card. Enter in your membership number.
Once you have completed this, moving forward your Myzone app will display a Membership Card tile on the home screen. To scan into your club, access the membership card from your tile, which will push you to 3 barcode options - select the one that matches your facility's scan in device.