Depending on what type of Myzone belt you have, the below videos will explain how to charge your MZ-3 or change your MZ-1 battery so you can continue MEPing!
- The MZ-3 should be charged using the USB cable provided. Charge via a computer USB port or wall outlet using a standard 5 Volt USB adapter (not included). Do not charge with a 9-volt power adapter as this could damage your MZ-3.
- When charging via a wall outlet, use a USB power adapter (not included in the product set). If you use a USB power adapter, make sure that the adapter is marked with "output 5Vdc" and that it provides a minimum of 500mA. Only use an adequate safety-approved USB power adapter (marked with "LPS", "Limited Power Supply", "UL listed" or “CE”).
- Only charge your module for 1-2 hours maximum as charging anything more than 2 hours at a given time can result in overcharge and permanent damage to the module.
- Solid red light on the module indicates the module is dead and needs charging.
- Blinking red light indicates the module is charging.
- Solid green light indicates the module is fully charged and should be removed from the charging cable.
- You can view your module's battery level when you are wearing your belt and view your life tile under the "Workout" Tile.
- You will receive a low battery notification in the Myzone app indicating your module's battery level is at or below 20%. This indicates it's ready to charge your module.
- You can view your module's battery level when you are wearing your belt and view your live tile under the "Workout" Tile.
- When it's time to change your MZ-1 battery, swap out with a coin-cell CR2032 3V battery.
Check out our General Tips on Care article as a continuing resource.