1. How are MEPs calculated in an Inter-Group Challenge?
In an Inter-Group Challenge, MEPs are based off the average score of each group.
2. Do I have to create groups in order to create an inter-group challenge.
Yes! Here's a quick article that will explain how to create groups within your Myzone Users list.
3. How come I am unable to find some users when I create groups?
This is most likely due to those users not having their Myzone account associated with your facility code. Double check with the member that their profile is under the correct facility code. If they need their account switched over to your facility code, please direct them to contact Myzone Technical Support to authorize the change. Once their account is switched over to your facility code, they will show in your Myzone Users list and therefore, will be able to be added to a group.
4. Can users from another facility participate in my inter-group challenge?
No, inter-group challenges are meant for users that are associated with your facility code. If their account is under a different facility code, they will not be able to participate in your inter-group challenge. However, if you would like users from other facilities to participate, try a Team Challenge!
5. After I create the challenge do my members need to do anything?
Unless you opted to accept the invite on behalf of your members, your members will receive a challenge notification (via email and push app notification). They will need to accept the challenge in order to participate.
6. Can I add more members to the challenge after the challenge has started?
No, once you have created the challenge with the set groups and members in those groups, any late commers are not able to participate in the challenge, nor can you manually add them.