As Daylight Savings Time approaches, it is important that all your Myzone consoles at the facility are reflecting the correct times. Taking proactive steps to ensure your Myzone console is working properly will be beneficial and configuring the correct time is one of those steps.
Having the correct time on your Myzone console is important for the following reasons:
- Workouts upload to member accounts with the correct time stamp.
- If you have scheduled classes to launch in the software from your admin portal, classes will launch at the correct time.
If your Myzone console is displaying the incorrect time, the following will occur:
- Discrepancies in upload workout time stamps will occur. This has the potential for workouts to upload in double.
- Members will experience gaps in workouts if consoles are displaying different times resulting in duplicate workouts overlapping. This can also occur is a user is using their Myzone app while at the gym where the data will not sync together resulting in gaps.
- Myzone classes scheduled to launch from the admin portal will not launch at the intended time for classes.
First, determine if your Myzone console is displaying the correct time. You can locate the time in your Myzone software located in the upper right corner of the TV.
Adjusting Your Clock
If your console is displaying the incorrect time, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Exit out of the Myzone software. Click on the Myzone logo in the upper right corner, click on UNLOCK ADMIN, type in your administrative password, then click EXIT MYZONE. Once you exit the Myzone software, your display will look like a Windows desktop.
Step 2: Once you have exited the software, navigate to the bottom right corner of your desktop display and right click on the clock. Select Adjust Date/Time.
Step 3: Ensure Adjust for daylight saying time automatically is turned “on.”
At this point, your console should reflect the correct time due to Daylight Savings time.
If your console does not display the correct time after the above is completed, confirm your Time Zone is set to your correct zone. You can also switch Set Time Automatically off, then back on.
If you have completed the above steps and are still having trouble, please contact Myzone Technical Support at https://myzonesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us