NOTE: Pairing instructions may differ for each Garmin device. Please see your owner's manual for instructions specific to your model.
Put your Myzone device on and ensure that it is reading your heart rate before you pair it with your Garmin. Check by opening your app and tapping My Tile.
- For most Garmin compatible devices, bring the device within 3 m of the heart rate monitor and use the Garmin device menu to pair manually.
- For some Garmin compatible devices, bring the device within 1 cm of the heart rate monitor to pair automatically.
TIP: Stay 10 m away from other ANT+ sensors while pairing
- Hold down the Menu button on your Garmin device
- Scroll down and select Settings
- Scroll down and select Sensors & Accessories
- Select Add New
- Scroll down and select HR Monitor
- The watch should then look for the monitor. Once identified, select 'add'
- Your Myzone belt should then show under your sensor list on Garmin
After you pair the first time, your Garmin automatically recognizes the Myzone monitor each time it is activated and used. You should not need to re-pair your Myzone with your Garmin again.
For additional questions about paring your Myzone device with your Garmin product, please contact Garmin directly.