Before you can pair the Myzone belt with your Garmin device, put on the Myzone belt and ensure that it is reading your heart rate. You can check this by launching the Myzone app > opening your Workout tile.
- For most Garmin compatible devices, bring the device within 3 m of the heart rate monitor and use the Garmin device menu to pair manually.
- For some Garmin compatible devices, bring the device within 1 cm of the heart rate monitor to pair automatically.
TIP: Stay 10 m away from other ANT+ sensors while pairing
- Hold down the Menu button on your Garmin device.
- Scroll down and select Settings
- Scroll down and select Sensors & Accessories
- Select Add New
- Scroll down and select HR Monitor
- The watch should then look for the monitor. Once identified, select to add
- Your Myzone belt should then show under your sensor list on Garmin
After you pair the first time, your Garmin compatible device automatically recognizes the heart rate monitor each time it is activated and used. You should not need to re-pair the Myzone belt with your Garmin device again.
For additional questions about paring your heart rate monitor with your Garmin device, it will be best to contact Garmin directly.