Before beginning an MZ-Remote class, put your Myzone device on and launch the Myzone app on your mobile device.
If you have enabled notifications, you will receive an in-app notification 5 minutes before your class starts. Tap this notification to join the class--will take you directly to My Tile.
You can also join MZ-Remote classes from the side menu:
- Open the menu
- Tap on My Classes
- Select My booked classes.
- Tap Check In to join the class immediately.
If the instructor has already started their Zoom video stream, you will see the instructor on the bottom half of your screen with your tile at the top.
During an MZ-Remote Class
- To toggle back and forth between the full class display and your personal effort tile, select at the top of your screen.
- If you want to share your video with the instructor, select This launches your phone's camera. Your instructor will then be able to see you (but not hear you). To disable your camera, select.
- To exit the live stream video displaying your instructor, tap 'exit ' in the top left corner of your screen.
- To play music during your session, select This allows you to you to launch music streaming services, such as Spotify, Pandora, or your phone's music.
Display Your Tile On Your TV
If you would like to display your Workout tile on your home TV, follow the steps detailed in this article: How to Display your Live Tile on TV.
Have more questions? Download the User FAQ for MZ-Remote found in this article at the bottom.