Users can manage their e-mail preferences in the Myzone account. These changes can be easily made in your account accessed from a desktop or in the Myzone app.
The following topics are emailed to users who wish to opt-in to receive this information:
- Move Emails: Summary of workout details after you successfully upload a workout.
- Congratulations Emails: Achievement of the recommended guidelines for physical activity for the week based on WHO. These guidelines recommend a person performs 150 minutes of moderate or 75 minutes of vigorous activity per week. In Myzone terms, this equates to 300 MEPs per week and 1300 MEPs per month. For more information on this, visit Myzone Status Ranking Explained
- Max HR Changed Emails: When a change in your Max Heart Rate (MHR) has occurred.
- Move Comments Emails: When other connections have made comments on your workouts.
- Challenge Comments Emails: When comments are made in a challenge you are participating.
Select settings ⚙️ from your main menu. Scroll down to Preferences and select Email Settings.
Toggle on which emails you wish to receive.
Log into your Myzone account at myzonemoves.com. Navigate to the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select the Profile icon.
Scroll down to Email Preferences and select the emails you wish to receive.
Not Receiving Emails?
Be sure to check your spam folder in an event emails are posting in your spam folder. You can also add a secondary email address to your account where you will receive emails.
To add a secondary email to your profile, launch the Myzone app, access settings ⚙️, then select My Profile and scroll down to secondary email.