Myzone heart rate devices will connect with the following Life Fitness cardio equipment:
- Discover SE3HD
- Discover SE3
- Discover ST
- Cybex 70T
To display your Myzone tile on Life Fitness equipment, follow the below steps:
1. Ensure that the Myzone app is not running in the background by force closing on your phone. Make sure you are wearing your Myzone belt.
2. On the Life Fitness console, navigate to the Bluetooth devices menu.
3. Select scan to search for heart rate monitors.
4. Select the Myzone belt ID# once it becomes available from the list.
1. What Myzone work with the LF integration?
The MZ-1, MZ-3, and MZ-Switch will work with Life Fitness.
2. Do I need to stream to the Myzone app in order for the Myzone tile to display on the cardio equipment?
No, you do not need to stream to the Myzone app if you connected the belt to the console. The Myzone tile on the cardio screen replaces the need to stream to the Myzone app.
3. Why do I have to disconnect my Myzone belt from my phone?
Since the MZ-1 and MZ-3 can only speak to 1 device at a time via Bluetooth, you will need to keep your Myzone app closed on your phone and only connect your belt to the cardio machine.
4. How does a workout on the cardio machine upload to my Myzone account?
Your workout will upload to your Myzone account via the cardio machine after you complete a workout. You do not need to open the Myzone app and upload the workout manually.
5. Where on a Life Fitness cardio machine will the Myzone tile show?
The Myzone tile will show both in workout & on the workout summary screen.
6. What happens when the LF console is offline?
If the console is offline at the facility, you will not be able to connect your belt to the console at all. You can use the Myzone app to view your effort.
7. Does the belt automatically disconnect from the console when I press stop or will it stay connected if it is in range?
The console will disconnect from the belt upon ending the workout.