- Wrist/Arm: Please be sure to press the pulse button until you hear a beep and see the light flash.
- Chest: Please note that the chest strap requires 5 heart rate samples before activating to reduce the occurrence of accidental activations. There will be a slight delay, as a result.
- Chest: Always thoroughly dampen the strap sensors to expedite activation.
1. Make sure you use the best strap/location for the chosen activity
- Use the wristband for swimming and non-gripping activity, repeatable movements.
- Use the armband for improved accuracy during non-gripping activities and repeatable movements. Do not use for swimming.
- The chest strap is the most accurate for all types of exercises, but not suitable for swimming.
TIP: If you have trouble with your Switch on your wrist or forearm and are using it for a gripping, or non-rhythmic activity, please move it to your chest to see if the results improve.
For a list of activities and their preferred tracking location, go to MZ-Switch Recommended Activities Table.
2. Make sure the strap fits comfortably snug on your wrist, arm, or chest.
On your wrist or arm, you should not be able to see the green LED's against your skin--if you do, please tighten. On your chest, it should be tight enough that it does not shift with movement, but not to the point of discomfort.
3. Check your battery level
You can find this on the workout screen of the app. No need to have your belt activated—the app remembers the charge level from the last time it saw your belt.
4. Make sure your Switch is clean
The strap can be washed machine-washed in cold water; do not put in the dryer. Clean around the snaps with an alcohol swab to ensure salt and soap do not build up.
If you continue to have issues from here, please contact Myzone Technical Support to start steps for a warranty replacement. You can submit a ticket or speak with a live agent in the Myzone app under HELP from your main menu.