First, be sure you are wearing your Myzone device and it is turned on and reading your heart rate.
Press on the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen then press on Device Pairing.
Once you are in device pairing, press Heart Rate Monitors. You will see your Myzone device #. Press your Myzone device to connect.
Once connected, Matrix's traditional heart rate icon changes to the Myzone logo, and the HR tile color at the bottom changes to reflect the Myzone color zone.
When the workout is complete, the highlighted color zones and MEPs will be featured at the top of the workout summary screen.
1. What Myzone devices work with this integration? MZ-1/3/Switch.
2. Will clubs need an active Myzone license in order to use this feature? Yes, they will need to be a current Myzone customer paying an active license fee in order to use this integration feature.
3. What information is displaying on the Matrix screen? Members will see their live HR, HR %, and MEPs. They will also receive a summary at the end of their session broken down into MEPs and time earned in each zone.
4. Does the Myzone data get automatically uploaded to the member's Myzone account? Yes, the information will automatically get uploaded to the member's profile, they will not need to manually upload their workout straight to the app at the conclusion of their workout.
5. What if the Matrix cardio equipment is offline? The belt can still connect like a normal HRM but the Myzone interface will not display and no data will be collected.
6. How do I know if I'm running the required software version on my Matrix Equipment? Please contact your local Matrix representative to confirm this.