Good news! You can connect a new belt to your account at any time without affecting your workout history or Status by simply editing your device ID in the app.
Change ID from the top banner of your app:
1. Click the icon on the top banner
2. Select Change device
3. Then, enter your new 7-digit device ID# (printed on the back of your module) and select Register
Add or Remove from your main menu:
1. Select the three lines on the bottom menu bar to open your main menu
2. Choose Devices
3. If you need to change to a new device ID, Select Add Myzone device. Once saved, the app will confirm the device has been successfully registered to your profile
4. To remove, select Paired [your device type] from the options above and then Remove Device
Things to note:
- Status: because your workout history and status are stored safely on your online profile, this means that you won't lose any of your previous workout history or status.
- Multiple devices: you can only have one Myzone device registered to your account but you can change your ID as frequently as needed.
- Already registered: if you purchased second-hand and your device is registered to the original owner, please contact them to remove the device from their profile or contact Support with a photo of the back of your module to confirm the ID.